Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KK!!!

Before anything, i would wanna wish our DEAREST KK a HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY!! I hope you like your EXPENSIVE BOOTS!! Also, the surprises, the birthday cake!! Alrite.. let's see, i just finished my dinner, not yet washed up. *opps!* Yea.. As usual, to school and everything. Was so friggin pissed with Ernest yesterday! I mean.. Yea.. what the hell is wrong with that guy man? We argued, and that's about it. He wants to be a loser and go tell cheryl to beware of me. is like.. for what? We argued, he hates me, he complain to Cheryl about me asking him to fuck off, i dont give a shit. But the effing problem is that, HE ASKED CHERYL TO BEWARE OF ME. I don't know what's your friggin intentions, you dont see me going to weiyan, asking her to dump you or anything right? Just dont know what's up with you man! I dont wanna go on and on about it. He just a total turn-off. I managed to talk to Cheryl today, during recess. Yea.. everything went well. We are still cool. Ernest is hated by loads. I dont give a shit. Well, enough said of people who just turn me off straight. Anyway, yea.. bought a cake for Kk. Haha. Yea.. he got SURPRISED by us. Yea.. Wanted to put cream on his face, and NORMAN SPOILT OUR PLAN!! Argh!! Nevermind, we had fun. ANyway, wanted to go back home after school, cos' poor weiyan and shimin are soooo sick that they ain't in school, cheryl got her tournament, and kk and guys got soccer match. So yea.. was asked to go to watch them play. Yea.. GIVING KK FACE, because is his birthday, i went. Then, Norman kept going on and on about not liking me, just because i couldn't remember his birthday. And all the guys blamed me for not giving them enough support to win the match. haha. i'm the only girl, i've got no say. Yup! Then, after that, went to weiyan's, to pass her some work and also take pineapple tarts, and also chit-chat a lil'. Yea.. We are still cool, everyone is doing fine. We WONT let ERNEST spoil our friendship! Yea.. He's a total loser. He made me hate him sooooo much! one time, about me and guys is enough. But he still had to make things worse by saying things which got NO LINK at all. He told cheryl to beware of me. God!!!! When will he ever grow up and BE A MAN??? oh god! Shouldnt start talking about him again, got my mood all off. oh yeA! before i forgot, CD of the modelling thing is ready!! Haha. Excited man! But had to search for another 68 bucks, hopefully can collect them tomorrow!! God.. .. Anyway, yea.. That's about it for the day. Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KK!!!!

With love, on Monday, January 23, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse